LAST UPDATED – 3/30/2015
For those that want to run a successful crowd funded campaign, you need to have media coverage online.
Remember – PROMOTION, PROMOTION, PROMOTION and MORE PROMOTION!
Here is a list of some industry contacts that can cover your product/invention/service on major news outlets:
- Dean Takahashi, writer for VentureBeats – GameBeats a major online venture information new source.
A sample article on crowd funding: “Exploring the lessons of the Exploding Kittens $8M crowdfunding campaign”
Contact information for Dean, here.
- Nick Summers, writer for TheNextWeb.com a major online tech news source.
A sample article on crowd funding: “Ex-Valve employees bring augmented and virtual reality glasses castAR to Kickstarter”
Contact information for Nick, here.
- Jessica Leber, Assistant Editor for Co.Exist’s a major online website.
A sample article about crowd funding: “A Simple Shower Warning Device That Turns Red When You’re In There Too Long”
Contact information for Jessica, here.
- John Biggs, East Coast Editor for TechCrunch a major US website that covers the Technology Business.
A sample article about crowd funding: “The PUC Crowdfunding Project Comes To A Close, Bringing MIDI To All The Things”
Contact information for John, here.
- Greg Kumparak, Mobile Editor for TechCrunch a major US website that covers the Technology Business.
A sample article about crowd funding: “This Gift Box Only Unlocks When You’re In Exactly The Right Place”
Contact information for Greg, here.
- More coming soon!